BIOLOGICAL TESTING UPDATE
--- Effective November 1, 2022: Testing will resume at the Alliance Office in Burnaby ---
In order to minimize risk and to ensure the safety of both staff and participants when testing is undertaken at the office of Alliance Medical Monitoring Inc., please note our new procedures:
- Walk-in participants will not be accepted for testing. You must call into the office and schedule an appointment time for testing prior to attending the office. An appointment time will only be provided to you if:
a) You have not been in contact with anyone testing positive for COVID in the past 14 days.
b) You have not had any symptoms of illness in the preceding 5 days.
c) It has been at least 5 days since you tested positive for COVID and you have subsequently returned a negative result
- Please call 604-558-0030 and press 101 to schedule a testing time. If the call is not answered, please leave a message with your name, phone number and preferred testing time. Testing Appointment are available from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
- You must arrive for your test at the scheduled time, and be prepared to provide a full sample. You will not be provided the opportunity to sit and drink water in preparation of providing a sample.
- You must arrive for the test wearing a mask and keep it on at all times in the office. Both medical (5-layer) and non-medical (3-layer) masks will be accepted. Cloth/Fabric masks are NOT accepted. Please ensure your mask is in place prior to entering the office.
- You will be required to wash your hands, both before and after providing your sample, using soap and water. You will additionally be provided the option of using hand sanitizer after you have provided your sample and washed your hands.
- Social distancing will be maintained to the degree possible while ensuring Chain of Custody procedures are followed.
Additionally, for your safety:
- Alliance staff will be equipped with non-medical masks and gloves for use during collection of samples.
- All touch-points will be wiped down with an approved disinfectant between each test.
If you are required for testing, please call the office at 604-558-0030 to schedule a testing time.
Alternatively biological testing may continue to occur at your local laboratory or with a private collector as available in your area.
We ask for your patience as we transition back into testing and undertake these new procedures to protect the well-being of participants as well as staff. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your monitor.